UPLMIS Login : The state government has launched UPLMIS for the labor and small scale workers of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh government has launched the UPLMIS portal to help the workers and unorganized workers of the state of Uttar Pradesh. [Uttar Pradesh Labor Management Information System] is launched. Through this portal, workers can register themselves on the Uttar Pradesh Labor Management Information System. LMIS UP online portal facilitates to facilitate easy registration of workers, all of whom are under labor category. Complete information about UPLMIS registration, how to apply process and how to get benefits online is provided below.
UPLMIS Labor Registration Eligibility
To be eligible for UPLMIS registration one has to fulfill the below mentioned criteria:
- Must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 60 years.
- One must have worked as a laborer for at least 90 days in a year to apply for the scheme.
Update: At present, in view of the disaster, the registration fee, renewal fee and late fee have been reduced to zero for a period of 01 year till 30-09-2021.
UPLMIS Registration Process
If you are labor then you can register on UPBOCW portal given below
- Visit the official website of UPBOCW.
- In the menu tab on the homepage, select the option of Shramik.
- After that you will get the option of application / processing of trade union, click on that option.
- This will take you to the UPLMIS registration page.
- On the page, you have to fill all the details like your Aadhar card number, choose your circle, choose your district, and your mobile number.
- Now enter your mobile number to receive OTP [One-Time Password].
- Enter the One Time Password in the space provided.
- The registration is now successful.
Also Read : Advantages of Opening an Account With UPENN CFP
UPLMIS Login Process
To login to UPLMIS Login, you have to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Labor Department.
- On the homepage of the website there will be two options department login and user login. Select your user type.
- Click on department login option
- In the Login, Panel enter your User ID and Password
- Now you will be logged in to your account.
UPLMIS Helpline Number and Address
For related assistance contact on the details given below:
Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
2nd Floor, A&D Block, Kisan Mandi
Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar
(Uttar Pradesh), India